ASA 2016 Private Pilot Test Prep
Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Private Pilot Test Prep to prepare for your Private, Sport or Recreational Pilot FAA Knowledge Exam. Test material is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter and includes introductory text and illustrations, questions, answer choices, explanations (for correct and incorrect answers), answers, and references for further study. This topical study promotes better understanding and aids recall to provide a more efficient study guide. When you're done studying, take 5 FREE practice tests and receive your test authorization (endorsement) with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
The ASA Test Prep includes the Computer Testing Supplement (CT-8080-2F) with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you'll be issued at the testing center - to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free updates available both online and through an email Update subscription service. ASA's Private Pilot Test Prep is the pilot's best resource for successful test-taking.
Features included in the Test Prep Series:
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA source references, and airman test report codes for remedial study
- Organized by subject for efficient and logical study
- Introductory lesson text sections for each subject
- Certificate requirements
- 5 FREE practice tests and test authorization (endorsement) with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
- Test-taking tips
- Quick cross-references for easy question-finding
- Free online updates and free subscription service to keep you informed of changes made to the tests
- Includes the official FAA Computer Testing Supplement (FAA test figures)